Michael and Tiffany’s wedding was a nail biter due to the fact that up until hours before the outdoor ceremony was slated to take place, we didn’t know whether or not if it would rain! The forecast was bleak for most of the week, but when the day finally arrived, we were blessed with a sunny (albeit humid) afternoon.
Both the ceremony and reception were held at the Canyon Lake Cabins & Cottages resort property. Conveniently, many of the couple’s family and friends were able to stay in the cabins onsite so they were there to help with all of the setup. It was really nice having everything there in one place.
The coral, blush and grey theme meshed perfectly with the decor. I’m not sure which details I liked best, but two of my favorites included the hand-wrapped s’mores for guests to take home along with Tiffany’s ‘something blue’ token (which was an antique broach belonging to her grandmother).
The day really was quite flawless and everyone was so sweet to work with. I’m thankful for having the most amazing couples come my way. I love what I do! Scroll down below to relive some of the special moments from their day. Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Varner!
- Location: Canyon Lake Cabins & Cottages
- Photographer: Carly Barton Photography
- Ceremony Officiant: Kyle Blum
- Caterer: Cooking with the Carles
- Cake: Mary Williams
- Entertainment: Ralph Ahlstrom
- Drinks: Margarita Madness
- Hair & Makeup: Ashley Patterson Schweers
- Florals: HEB of Wimberley, Texas
- Rentals: Comal Event Rental Company