Get ready for a dose of sunshine!
I’m thrilled to be sharing these images as it was my first wedding to photograph after the necessary hiatus of pretty much everything due to COVID-19. And let just me say… I’ve missed this!
Sam and Valerie were finally able to have the wedding of their dreams at the gorgeous property of Texas Old Town in Kyle, Texas. After months and months of planning, they luckily did not have to wait too long after their original wedding date to host the event.
With some amazing family and friends present to witness their special day, it was hard not to be filled with joy. To see people gathering again to laugh and celebrate was so refreshing and it made my sentimental heart happy. I feel like the decor accented with sunflowers and bright colors also blended perfectly with their rustic theme and added to the cheerfulness all around. Like I said, it was a great day!
Scroll down below to relive some of the special moments captured. Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Vaughan!
- Venue – Texas Old Town
- Photographer – Carly Barton Photography
- Ceremony Officiant – Mitch Rose
- Make-up – Laura @love.lipstick.andlashes
- Hair – Debbie @weddinghair.tx
- Florist – Plantiques – Flowers by Brenda Fry
- Catering Company – Riverside Catering
- Bakery Cakes To Remember
- DJ – Hot Mixx Entertainment
- Jeweler – Moses Jewelers
- Bride’s Dress – Signature Bridal Salon
- The Guy’s Attire – Boot Barn Western Wear
- Invitations or Other Stationery – Vistaprint