From the first time I had the meet and greet with Valerie and her family before they selected me as their photographer, I knew this was going to be a fun wedding. Then, after getting to work with both Chaz and Valerie for their engagement photos, I really knew it would be perfect!
Valerie and Chaz tied the knot overlooking the beautiful views of The Villa at Cielo Vista among many family and friends. After their outdoor ceremony, guests were surprised by a mariachi band to kick off the cocktail hour. Next, we were able to take some beautiful romance shots as the sun started to set–and then the party really started! The entire night was filled with love and laughter. If you look through the images, you will see nothing but smiles–exactly the reason why I love weddings!
It was a great day 🙂
Scroll down to see a sampling from what we captured. With so many not able to attend due to COVID, I hope you can truly relive the day from the beginning to the end. Congrats to Valerie and Chaz!!
- Venue: The Villa at Cielo Vista
- Photographer: Carly Barton Photography
- Wedding Planner: Love Story Addicts
- Ceremony Officiant: Texas Wedding Ministers – Rev Kathy Gonzalez
- Make-up and Hair: D’Anthony Salon – Bree Hinojosa
- Florist: Evember – Floral & Design
- Bakery: Cakes & More – Cynthia Gallagher
- DJ: Elite Sound Productions – Efrain Vasquez
- Bride’s Dress: Sposa Bella
- Bridesmaid’s Dresses: David’s Bridal