Olivia and Michael became husband and wife facing a beautiful textured cliffside and waterfall at Remi’s Ridge of Hidden Falls. It was a gorgeous day in Texas. Not too hot, windy or cold–making it the ideal afternoon for an outdoor ceremony. Moreover, their navy and burgundy theme was the perfect accent to the lush greens surrounding the property.
Everything went off without a hitch. With an amazing group of loved ones and friends all around, you could tell everyone was there to have a great time. From the super fun action shots the groomsmen cooked up to the amazing night filled with some seriously skilled dance moves, I had a blast photographing this one. Scroll down below to see images from throughout the entire day. As always, there is a lot to see!
Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Pitts!
- Venue: Remi’s Ridge at Hidden Falls
- Photographer: Carly Barton Photography
- Hair and Makeup: Beauty Concepts- Michelle Legorreta
- Dress: Liv and Love Bridal
- Ring: Kay Jeweler
- Cake: http://www.blancascakes.com/
- DJ: Northern Lights
- Bridesmaid’s: Davids Bridal
- Guy’s Attire: Men’s Wearhouse
- Videography: http://www.WeddingBug.com/
- Flowers: http://Lovellflowers.wix.com/lovellflowers