Victoria and Bruce put together a beautiful Fall and Halloween themed wedding at one of my favorite venues – Gruene Estate. All of the details came together perfectly. Not to mention, we had an absolute gorgeous day. Combine that with a wonderful group of family and friends, and it was a party to remember.
Scroll down below for a sampling from throughout the day. It’s not hard to see how crazy in love they are. In one of the first images below, you can see both of their engagement rings. The cool thing here is that Victoria initially proposed to Bruce so he got an engagement ring as well! Please join me in congratulating Mr. and Mrs. Corder!!
- Wedding Coordinator & Venue: Gruene Estate Event Venue
- Photographer: Carly Barton Photography
- Officiant: The Love Officiant – Renee Reyes
- Hair and Makeup: Southern Tease Hair, Make Up & Boutique – Nicole, Amanda, Adrianne, Melissa)
- Florist: HEB Blooms
- Catering: Smokey Mo’s BBQ
- Bakery: 2tarts Bakery
- DJ: At Last Entertainment & Events – Dominic
- Bride’s Dress – Impression’s Bridal
- Bridesmaid’s Dresses: JJ’s House
- The Guy’s Attire: Men’s Wearhouse
- Invitations: Made by the beautiful BRIDE and MOH Melanie