A vineyard, a gorgeous reception hall and ALL the Christmas trees! It’s what wedding dreams are made of. MacKenzie and Cody were finally joined together in marriage (after meeting in the second grade!!)–and it was basically an even better version of any Hallmark movie you could imagine.
The Weinberg at Wixon Valley in Bryan, Texas was a stunning backdrop for the event. The red and green accents, the twinkle lights and the breathtaking chandeliers were unforgettable. And let me just say, Kenzie and Cody were the perfect couple. There are so many wonderful details and moments from this one that it was incredibly hard for me to narrow down my favorites. To see a little of everything, scroll down below to see a sampling from the entire day.
Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Moncure!
- Venue – The Weinberg at Wixon Valley
- Planner – Ashley Manchaca
- Hair and makeup – AH Specialties
- Catering – Chef Enrique Catering
- Florals – HEB Blooms
- Wreaths – Nan’s Blossom Shop
- Photography: Carly Barton Photography
- Video: The Wedding Show
- Entertainment & Lighting – DJU Entertainment
- Cocktail Hour Music – Baker Edmond
- Bakery – Ana’s Confections
- Late night snacks: Gumby’s Pizza