What a great day!
Valerie and Jason were both so sweet and amazing to work with. They were married at St. Ann’s Catholic Church in Stockdale, Texas with the reception following next door at Kosciusko Hall. Despite having family and friends absent due to COVID, they were in the best spirits and everything came together perfectly. It truly was a fantastic event. So much so, that the reception went by in a flash and many, including the newlyweds, were not ready to leave after their sparkler exit.
Scroll down below to see a sampling captured from throughout the day–it was gorgeous! The jewel toned theme provided vibrant pops of color throughout and venue–and (side note) I absolutely LOVED the sparkle and the florals incorporated on their wedding cake. Beautiful details and great people. You can’t ask for much more!
Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Frazier!!
- Venue: Kosciusko Hall
- Ceremony: St. Ann’s Catholic Church
- Photographer: Carly Barton Photography
- Wedding Planner: Tammy Felux Events
- Officiant: Father Dennis Jarzombek
- Makeup and Hair: Karimie Scull with Hair Encounters
- Florist: Noel’s Floral Design
- Catering: Werner’s Catering
- Bakery: Creations Cake Shop
- Grooms Cake: Betty Moy
- DJ: Rhonda Broll
- Bride’s Dress: Bella Bride Boutique
- Bridesmaid’s Dresses: Revelry
- Guy’s Attire: Men’s Wearhouse
- Invitations/Stationery: The Knot