First, let me just say that Mackinley and Christian were the sweetest and most photogenic couple ever!
Weddings are one of the most rewarding, yet challenging things to photograph. With Mackinley and Christian’s wedding, we had nearly every lighting and weather situation you could encounter. Having two locations 30 minutes apart with a busy timeline and a large group of family and friends to photograph would have been enough. However, we also had to deal with light wind and rain—and then some more serious quick moving storms. Thankfully they were quick and, as crazy as it was, we were blessed beyond measure to still have some moments with sunshine.
I’m forever thankful that Mackinley and Christian also had the most amazing and corporative wedding party and family. Things would have turned out much differently without them! I hope you can feel the love and laughter with each image. Scroll down below to see a sampling from the entire day.
Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Bruce!
- Make-up & Hair: Blushd Beauty
- Wedding Planner: Mary Rohde
- Ceremony Officiant: Pastor Bobby Nixon
- Ceremony: First United Methodist Church – Seguin, TX
- Reception: LaVernia C of C Event Hall
- Florist: Julie Wiley
- Videography: Danielka Video
- Limo/Transportation: Affordable Chauffeur Service
- Catering: Next Door Catering
- Bakery: Cake Art – San Antonio
- DJ: Top Shelf Entertainment
- Bride’s Dress & Bridesmaids Dresses: Azazie
- Guy’s Attire: Men’s Warehouse