Lilia and Chase said their vows near the water at the Riding River Ranch on the most perfect fall day. The gold and burgundy tones throughout the decor accented the Texas Hill County in the best way. I also loved the handmade touches such as the sign near the wedding tent and block game made by the one and only bride herself.
Most of all, who wouldn’t want to take amazing sunset photos with all of the gorgeous backdrops present at this special venue! It was a lovely wedding and I’m always amazed at the sweet couples who find me. I’m honored to be a part of these picture perfect milestones. Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Pavlas!!
- Venue; Riding River Ranch
- Photographer: Carly Barton Photography
- Flowers: Blooms by the Box; Fifty Flowers
- Bakery: The Exclusive Cake Shop
- Catering: Bill Miller’s BBQ
- Dress: Mayfair Bridal
- Guys: Men’s Wearhouse