Kimberly and Brian put together one heck of a party at Gruene Estate! This one had so many special details making the day truly their own. The blush, cream, and gray color palette meshed so perfectly with the property that near sunset, we even had cotton candy clouds to match. From the gorgeous florals, to succulent place markers, Brian’s signature Vans, Kimberly’s breathtaking dress (and so much more), this one was a joy to capture.
It was a (very) warm day out on the grounds — but we made due by mostly staying in the shade. It was all worth it thanks to the amazing space, good food and drinks and great company. As we made it into the evening festivities, one of the most unique things I’ve EVER seen at a wedding was a surprise visit by Ronald McDonald himself as the couple was passing out quarter pounders to guests for a late-night snack. Kimberly’s family has a long history with McDonalds and it was so sweet to see her face when he made his way on the dance floor. Have you ever seen Ronald McDonald do the Cupid Shuffle at a wedding!?! I’ll mark that one down as a first for sure 🙂
Scroll down below to see even more and for a sampling of the day from start to finish.
Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Tobin!!!
- Gruene Estate
- Water To Wine Hospitality, Dempsey Warren & Courtney Heinman
- Carly Barton Photography
- Ceremony Officiant – Pastor Karl Gronberg
- Make-up – Colleen Briggs
- Hair: Mollie Morgan, Salon Off Main in Buda, Texas, @texashairbabe
- Florist – Reiley + Rose
- Videography- Jason Rhodes
- San Antonio Retro Limo Service
- Pappas Catering
- Bakery – 2tarts
- DJ Susy – At Last Entertainment
- Photo Booths by At Last Entertainment, 5050 Photo Booth
- Bride’s Dress – Allure Bridal and Prom
- Bridesmaids – AZAZIE
- The Guy’s Attire – Men’s Wearhouse
- Invitations – Minted
- McDonalds – late night snack
One Comment Add yours
I feel I have been at the wedding all over again. You have captured every moment from start to end in such detail. The best wedding pictures I have ever seen. Mother of the Groom