This wedding was a blast! Amazing couple, adoring family and friends, great music, food, dancing…I could go on and on. The Western Sky Wedding and Event venue in Bulverde, Texas served as the perfect spot for Nicole and Frank to become man and wife. With everything conveniently located at the same facility, the day went by without a hitch. Photographing these two and their guests (with many who traveled from out of state) was so much fun. Aside from that, the vendor team was also steller for this one. It truly was a special day.
The love Frank and Nicole share for each other was infectious–seriously, it was really hard to narrow down my favorite images. They both have the BEST SMILES and they made my job very easy. I’m not quite sure how I am this fortunate to keep booking the coolest couples, but I can only hope that this is a sign of more to come.
Please join me in congratulating Mr. and Mrs. Figueroa! Scroll down below to relive their special day.
- Venue – Western Sky
- Coordinators – Lasting Impressions by Design
- Floral – Freesia Designs
- Photographer – Carly Barton Photography
- Hair & Makeup – Bianca Medina
- DJ/MC – Lumen Events
- Videographer – Alamo HD Weddings
- Cake – Jane Dough Co.
- Groom’s Cake – Yolanda Rodriguez
- Cheesecake – Celia Jacobs Cheesecake Experience
- Catering – Got It Covered Events