This was a wonderful wedding! Magnolia Bells was the perfect venue to host Jennifer and Cody’s wedding as it melded with their vintage/rustic vibe quite beautifully. Located north of Magnolia, Texas and close to the Woodlands, it was the ideal setting for their intimate ceremony.
It was great because everything was in one place. All tucked between the trees, the bride’s suite, chapel and reception hall were all within walking distance (thankfully the venue also graciously provided transportation via golf carts to shelter everyone from the 100+ degree heat!).
I really enjoyed the unique details selected by Jennifer and Cody. From the keepsake keys, handmade wooden flowers, a personalized book for handwritten vows, to the petrified wood that held the rings before the ceremony, there were so many special things that stood out. Jennifer and Cody even had a custom lock created to place on the venue’s Forever Fence.
Scroll down below to see a sampling from what we captured. As always, there is a lot to see, so keep scrolling! Congratulations to this sweet couple!
- Coordination and some decor: Magnolia Bells
- Linens and bussing: Linens and Events
- Florals: Weddings By Billie
- Hair and makeup: Versy Picone at Vixen Beauty Salon
- Caterer: The Original Rib Tickler
- Bakery: Virginia’s Cakes & More, L.L.C.
- DJ: DJU Entertainment
- Photographer: Carly Barton Photography
- Officiant: Rick Hale
- Lighting: Your Resource Rental
- Jeweler: Doron Merav
- Stationery: Stationery by WISHMADE
- Personalized Wax Stamp by StampWorking